Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
of helping you maintain your health, vitality & well-being!
May your Holidays be Magical! And may
Peace, Prosperity & Happiness be yours-
throughout the Holiday Season and into the New Year!
Jayme & the Staff of PTCH
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Serious athletes – whether professional or amateur – benefit greatly from performance enhancement training. This high-caliber workout is designed for instructors and trainers working with very fit and accomplished athletes. Using the STOTT PILATES® V2 Max Plus™ Reformer – an all-in one machine that combines the functionality of the Professional Reformer with the key features and benefits of the Cadillac, experience the virtually endless programming options this piece allows. Always initiating from the core, learn how this complete body workout retrains muscles that may have become unbalanced and take clients to a new level of strength and agility. LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer. Learn specific exercises designed for athletic conditioning. Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination. Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Third Annual Cool Kailua Nights Block Party & Health Awareness Fair
Saturday, October 3, 2009
PLEASE JOIN US AT OUR BOOTH AS WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY FREE YOGA CLASSES AND FREE POSTURE ANALYSIS.
KAILUA, HI, Soirée Events announces the Third Annual 'Cool Kailua Nights Block Party & Health Awareness Fair' to take place on Saturday, October 3rd, from 4 - 9:30 pm, located on Kailua’s Uluniu & Aulike Streets (near Baci Bistro & Assaggio’s Restaurant).
Celebrate the best of Kailua’s food, fun and spirit at this community street festival and wellness fair as the
community rallies to raise funds for families and friends affected by cancer. Proceeds will benefit the nonprofit “Castle Medical Center’s Chemotherapy Unit” and the Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii Windward Clubhouse.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Would you like to learn Japanese? I can teach you. It is easy.
- Japanese Training tailored for your specific needs
- Pilates in Japanese
- Marketing advice to attract and maintain Japanese clientele
- Translation from English to Japanese
- Marketing materials in Japanese
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
* Dogs need physical and mental stimulation each day.
* Exercise helps prevent boredom and channels the dog's energy in a productive, acceptable direction.
* Exercise helps keep pets healthy, agile and limber.
* It reduces the incidence of digestive problems and constipation.
* It helps prevent depression.
* Exercise promotes healthy rest.
Monday, July 27, 2009
What are the benefits of STOTT PILATES?
- longer, leaner muscles (less bulk, more freedom of movement)
- improves postural problems
- increases core strength, stability and peripheral mobility
- helps prevent injury
- enhances functional fitness, ease of movement
- balances strength & flexibility
- heightens body awareness
- no-impact, easy on the joints
- can be customized to suit everyone from rehab patients to elite athletes
- complements other methods of exercise
- improves performance in sports (golf, skiing, skating etc.)
- improves balance, coordination & circulation